MISFIT Vapor Android Wear 2.0
The vapour will link to Misfits own App and be water resistant up to 50 meters, which is a rarity for Android Wear watches.
Instead of the typical Android Wear button or spinning crown it will have a touch bezel. Giving a different spin on input.
The cost is €199 which works out to around £159. This makes it one of the more affordable Android Wear smartwatches on the market. It really could end up being an Android Wear 2 standout . Based on these specs it doesn’t look like it has Android Pay or NFC, but below is a list of what it does have:
• 1.39-inch round AMOLED, 326ppi
• Accelerometer, altimeter, gyroscope
• Optical heart rate sensor
•Touch bezel for navigation
• Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
• 4GB RAM
• 50-meter water resistance
• 44mm stainless-steel case, jet black or rose finish
The Vapour is a thick watch with a clean minimal look. At 44mm , it’s a bigger watch. This is something that has been a trend in smartwatches.
We will look forward to the summer to do a full review of the MISFIT Vapor.